This workshop will focus on practical and psychological elements of expressive painting, and provide attendees with essential techniques which can be applied to a variety of styles. Instruction will be with oil-paint and cold-wax, and focus on the balance between creative divergence and harmonious control.
- 9/11/22 from 3:00 – 6:00 PM at 4135 SE Gladstone St., Portland, OR 97202
- All materials will be provided.
- The workshop will include both theoretical and hands on instruction
- Instruction is suitable for all levels, including those not previously familiar with oil based paint
- The class will be 3 hours long with potential follow up if desired
- Costs are $33.00 to be payed on the day of instruction
- Spots are limited and registration is provided on a first come first serve basis